Third Conditional Songs - Should've Known Better - The Beatles


"Should've Known Better" is a great third conditional song. Do you know how to use the third conditionalThis song will help you practice. 

The phrase "should've known better" is about the past. The singer wishes he had known more in the past, so he would not have made bad decisions.

Here is the video. Below are the lyrics so you can follow along. Make sure you notice the uses of the third conditional.











I should have known better with a girl like you
That I would love everything that you do
And I do, hey, hey, hey, and I do.
Whoa, whoa, I never realized what a kiss could be
This could only happen to me;
Can't you see, can't you see?
That when I tell you that I love you, oh,
You're gonna say you love me too, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, oh,
And when I ask you to be mine,
You're gonna say you love me too.

So, I should have realized a lot of things before

If this is love you've gotta give me more
Give me more, hey hey hey, give me more
Whoa, whoa, I never realized what a kiss could be
This could only happen to me
Can't you see, can't you see?
That when I tell you that I love you, oh
You're gonna say you love me too, oh
And when I ask you to be mine,
You're gonna say you love me too,
You love me too
You love me too
You love me too



Did you enjoy this third conditional song? Here are some more third conditional songs for you to practice.

Taylor Swift - "Should've Said No"
Brian McKnight - "Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda"






No comments:

Post a Comment